ONLINE French Grammar Class – Level 1
Who can take this class?
If you’re interested in improving your French Grammar skills, this class will be of interest to you. It is suitable for adults, university students or children (high school age, or as enrichment for middle school students). It is designed to be a good review of the most essential Grammar topics. The lessons can be provided to you with the ‘theory’ written in French, English or you may request a bilingual version (instructions in both languages, work done in French).
Topics to be covered:
- The ‘main’ verb tenses and moods
- Le présent
- Le futur simple
- Le futur proche
- Le passé composé
- Le conditionnel
- Le subjonctif
- Other topics
- Le masculin/féminin
- Les adjectifs
- Les prépositions
What is included?
- A written lesson on each topic.
- LOTS of written exercises (homework!)
- An answer key for homework (when it is completed – just email to request it).
- Written tests, which will be returned to Blakely Language Services for marking.
- Feedback on what you need to do to improve in specific areas.
- A certificate of completion if you complete all sections.
- A progress report (including final mark if you wish) when you have completed all topics.
How is the course run?
- You may start anytime you wish, simply by registering and paying your course registration fee.
- You may take as long as you wish to complete each section, you will have a year from the date you register/pay to complete all the work.
- Materials can be sent to you via email or regular mail.
- Tests can be returned to Blakely Language Services via email or regular mail.
- You will have regular access to your instructor via email, Skype, or Facebook.
Why take this course?
- All materials are created by a certified French teacher with 20 years’ experience teaching children and adults.
- All tests are marked by a certified French teacher who will provide suggestions and feedback to help you improve (if you need additional work on a topic, it will happily be provided).
- You will have access to a teacher to provide online support through email, Skype, etc. – if you’ve got specific questions, they’ll be answered so that the material makes sense to you.
How do I register?
- Please email us at email@example.com to let us know you'd like to get started :)
- Your registration fee must be paid in order to receive your first work package. It is $99.00 plus tax, for a total of $113.85. Receipts will be issued for this.
- You may pay via email money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by Paypal, or by cheque (payable to Blakely Language Services). Please mail your payment to 64 Smith Road, Hanwell, NB, E3E 2C4.
Questions? Please let me know!
Heather Touchie Blakely B.A., B.Ed., M.Ed.