This class is perfect for anyone who already has the basics of French - we work entirely in French in this program, so be ready to participate to the best of your ability! This is a perfect class for anyone who has gone through French Immersion to help refresh those skills. The class is custom-designed each session to suit the skill level, needs and interests of the participants - it's FUN, INTERACTIVE and very SOCIAL - plan to participate!
We spend a lot of time working on your vocabulary and oral skills, in areas such as:
- Your home and daily life
- Decribing your job and workplace
- How to answer the phone
- Asking for/giving directions
- Health care
- Current events/general conversational skills
- Expressing your opinion
- Grammar in context (this isn't a grammar class but we work on grammar related to our discussions)
Typical class size is 10-15 students, which ensures lots of one-on-one instruction time for everyone in the class.
Due to limited space, it is strongly recommended that you reserve your space in advance.
- Please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org to add your name to the class list.
- Registration forms may be filled out on the first night of your class.
- Registration fee may be paid through the Online Payment Options or on the first night of your class.
- Employers will receive discounts for sending more than one employee.
- If you would like to register for upcoming programs, please contact us at your earliest convenience!
- New students: $220.00 (includes HST and materials)
- Returning students receive at discount: $200.00 (includes HST and materials)
- 10% discount per new student you recruit (recruited student must register and complete one of the current programs)
- Employers will receive discounts for enrolling more than one employee.
- All course materials and receipts will be provided