Designed as a confidence-builder for those with no or very little French experience, an excellent starting point. Written homework is provided if requested. Certificates are provided for students who attend a minimum of 4 out of 6 classes. Progress reports are provided to participant (or employer) by request. This class is designed for participants 18 years and older.
These programs are designed to be a starting point or a refresher for the basics of French. They're FUN, INTERACTIVE and very SOCIAL - plan to participate!
This course will last for six weeks and is offered year-round.
The following are some of the topics and activities covered during the program:
- Proper pronunciation in French
- Basic grammar (accents, verbs, etc.)
- Lots of vocabulary (general conversation, weather, daily activities, travel, etc.)
- Forming questions
- Practical/conversational French that is helpful in everyday situations.
- Many opportunities to practice speaking French in a very relaxed atmosphere where you will definitely feel at ease!
Students are encouraged to ask for additional work (either homework to do or supplemental vocabulary, for example) and there is lots of one-on-one attention given to each student! Because of our small numbers, we are able to incorporate your specific needs and interests into the program - please discuss this with me so I can consider your needs as I design the program!
Typical class size is 10-15 students, which ensures lots of one-on-one instruction time for everyone in the class.
Due to limited space, it is strongly recommended that you reserve your space in advance.
- Complete the Online Registration Form.
- Registration forms may be filled out on the first night of your class.
- Registration fee may be paid through the Online Payment Options or on the first night of your class.
- Employers will receive discounts for sending more than one employee.
- If you would like to register for upcoming programs, please contact us at your earliest convenience!
- New students: $220.00 (includes HST and materials)
- Returning students receive at discount: $200.00 (includes HST and materials)
- 10% discount per new student you recruit (recruited student must register and complete one of the current programs)
- Employers will receive discounts for enrolling more than one employee.
- All course materials and receipts will be provided