Online Conversational French Course Outlines
(please scroll to the END of this document for details on these 3 programs)
PLEASE NOTE - these classes are designed for adults, but would be suitable for high school students as well .
- Introductory French level: Mondays 7:30 – 8:30 pm Atlantic Time Zone (Start Date- May 4)
- Intermediate French level: Tuesdays 7:30 – 8:30 pm Atlantic Time Zone (Start Date – May 5)
- Immersion French level: Wednesdays 7:30 – 8:30 pm Atlantic Time Zone (Start Date – May 6)
Which class is right for me?
|Introductory Level||Intermediate Level||Immersion Level|
- Designed for total beginners or for anyone who feels the need to "start over"
- A great fit for anyone who is very timid to speak French
How classes will be run
Classes will be held using Zoom (an online meeting platform)
- You’ll need to create a Zoom account for yourself (it’s free) – go to https://zoom.us/
- You will be required to enter a password and the Instructor will control who is allowed in the class by using a waiting room. This makes Zoom more secure.
- When you use Zoom, you can turn your video on (so others can see you) or leave it off (so they only hear you)
- All materials will be provided by email, before each class.
- If you attend 4 of the 6 classes, you’ll receive a certificate of participation.
Please note: this is the first time we have used an online format to teach these classes, so we appreciate your support as we learn how to best use this technology .
How to register and pay
- Registration fee is $129.99 + HST for 6 hours = $149.49 – receipts are provided
- Must register via email@example.com to get your invoice by providing
- Your full name
- The email address you want to use (we will send your invitation to join the class this way)
- The class you would like to register for (Introductory, Intermediate or Immersion)
- You’ll get an electronic invoice that you can pay using an Email Money Transfer, Credit Card or PayPal. It’s very simple to do!
- If you have any questions, you can add those in your email as well.
- Invoice to be paid online (email money transfer, PayPal or credit card payments are accepted) before you start your class.
Who is offering these classes?
- Blakely Language Services is a small, well-established language training company based in Fredericton, NB.
- We have been teaching French classes (private and group) since 1998 to members of the general public, private sector and all levels of government.
- Heather Touchie Blakely (B.A., B.Ed., M.Ed.), Founder and President of Blakely Language Services is a certified French Teacher with 25+ years’ experience teaching children and adults.
- More information on who we are is available on our website