Heather Touchie Blakely, B.A., B.Ed., M.Ed.
- Certified French as a Second Language Teacher (Certificate VI)
- Graduated in 1992 (with Distinction) from Mount Allison University's Bachelor of Education program, specializing in French as a Second Language
- Graduated 2009 from UNB’s Masters of Education program, specializing in Curriculum Studies
- Holds NB Principal’s Certificate
- Member of the Canadian Association of French Immersion Teachers
- Member of the New Brunswick Teachers Association
- Employed full-time as a French Immersion Teacher/Administrator in School District 18/Anglophone West School District since 1995
- Extensive experience teaching beginner through advanced levels of French to both children and adults (since 1992)
- Year-round development, coordination, marketing and instruction of Blakely Language Services’ French for Beginners Programs since 1998
- Lots of experience helping clients prepare for provincial and federal language proficiency evaluations
- Experienced teaching in one-on-one, small and large group training situations
- Has taught clients from all levels of government, private sector, and thousands of individuals.